- Implement EHS training programs and training assessments to ensure required training is identified and conducted
- Conduct regular audits of EHS processes and necessary follow up to ensure compliance and advise plant leadership and corporate EHS staff of findings
- Analyze injury/illness experience including ergonomics, identify/track injury correlation, determine root causes, implement corrective action and communicate this information to plant leadership and corporate EHS
- Support new equipment programs at the concept stage to ensure that EHS design specifications and regulations are included
- Manage routine safety reports including data acquisition, documentation, record keeping, monitoring, review, and approval.Coordinate communication of EHS regulatory inspection activity with plant leadership
- Lead EHS projects to improve EHS key performance metrics
- Support the implementation and maintenance of the plant’s safety management system to meet OHSAS 18001 and WCM Safety Pillar requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental, Safety, Engineering, Science or related field
- Strong understanding of federal, state, provincial and local regulations and requirements
- Willingness to work on any shift and additional hours, as required
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite, G Suite by Google Cloud, or related
- Master’s degree in Environmental, Safety, Engineering, Science or related field
- Safety related professional certifications (e.g. CSP, CIH)
- Internship in environmental, occupational safety and health or engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Automotive or manufacturing experience
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.