Academy Operations – Internship
Career Area: Sales & Marketing
Job Category: Sales
Date Posted: September 29, 2021
Share this job
Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
The Maserati Academy dept is looking for a new intern to support the Academy Operations team in the rollout and management of a new learning platform.
We are looking for graduates with a strong interest in the training and learning area.
The ideal candidate should be a flexible, organized, independent person with a positive attitude, good interpersonal skills and an enthusiastic approach.
- Support operations in learning management systems, including account provisioning and access, and user permissions
- Support team members and the network who have software-related questions or issues in the learning management system
- Regularly compile, review, and process course enrollment data for students and faculty
- Maintain professional working relationships with multiple internal and external clients
- Configure the LMS to support online, hybrid, and blended instruction
- Assist in the daily tasks and operations of the Training department
- Assist with planning and organisation of live training events
- Follow up the creation and distribution of digital assets (newsletters, online courses, etc.)
- Coordinate suppliers and interact with other departments within the company
- University degree in Economics, Psychology or similar
- Excellent interpersonal skills – excellent verbal and written communication
- Proactive, able to learn quickly, adapt to changing priorities, and detail oriented
- Interested in learning about automotive industry, sales, events, and training
- Excellent knowledge of Italian and English (C1 level); knowledge of German, French or Spanish as a plus
- Proficiency with MS office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) and with Google Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheet, Forms)
- Proficiency in data collection, analysis, and written reports summarizing data collected
- Experience providing communication, LMS, educational training and/or knowledge management expertise as a plus
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.