Customer Operations & Service Enhancement – Internship
Career Area: Sales & Marketing
Job Category: Aftersales
Date Posted: September 30, 2021
Share this job
Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
Our Customer Operations & Service Enhancement team defines the Service&Assistance experience and support for Maserati Customers.
In an increasingly digital world, offering a remote option to in-store experiences is not anymore a plus rather a necessity, in order to stay competitive and exceed Customer expectations.
We're looking for an intern able to support the Customer Operations & Service Enhancement team in the digitalization of Maserati Customers’ workshop experience: from market analyses, benchmarking and service definition, to coordinating external providers, launching and monitoring new digital services.
- Benchmarking on competition and customer expectations within the automotive industry
- Support on the definition of customer-focused digital services that support Maserati’s main goals
- Collaboration in designing, communication with cross-functional teams and testing new digital solutions
- Support on project management
- Support on supplier management and coordination
- Post-launch KPIs and monitoring on the new digital services
- Master’s degree in Business, Economics or equivalent
- Fluency in Italian and English (C1 level – required)
- Proficiency with MS Office (especially Excel and Power Point) and/or the Google Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactivity, self-organization, timeliness and great attention to detail
- Passion for Automotive and/or Luxury industry
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.