BSW Configuration Engineering Supervisor
Career Area: Software & Electric and Electronics
Job Category: Software & Electric and Electronics
Date Posted: January 26, 2022
Brand: FCA Group
Build your brand. Tell your story. Take advantage of a rare opportunity to start from the ground up and build something new and original. At Stellantis we are breaking with the past and launching a new software organization built from the ground up. The Stellantis Software Organization (SWX) has been established in 2021 with an entirely new vision for the driver experience, and our mission to build the most captivating experiences in the latest frontier of automotive technology. We are seeking technology game changers to lead the digital transformation to this new world of automotive technology with a focus on the customer experience.
This position will function as a member of the Base Software (BSW) Configuration group in the SWX organization at Stellantis. As a member of this team you will have a direct impact on creating an evolving software platform for the next generation ECU’s.
If you have a good understanding of modern safety critical ECU (electronic control units ), embedded software development and have an interest in state-of-the-art automated driving compute platforms and emerging computational technologies this position is right for you.
The candidate will be responsible for integration of SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) Level 2, 3 automated driving features, AUTOSAR stacks, incorporating operating system and ECU specific software. In this position, you will be given the opportunity to expand your knowledge and professional network by interacting with Tier-1/Tier-II suppliers, software suppliers, application software developers, validation and verification engineers etc.
The primary duties include but not limited to:
- Development of base level software layers
- Porting and configuring AUTOSAR layers
- Integrate middleware stacks and libraries
- Conforming the base software to cybersecurity and functional safety specifications
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace, or Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related engineering field
- 3 years of embedded software development experience in C/C++, and/or other high-level programming languages
- Team player, self-motivated and driven for results
- Good communication skills and the ability to interface with Tier I and Tier II automotive suppliers
- Experience with Integrating Bootloaders, Embedded OS, OSEK, RTOS and BSP development
- Familiarity with rapid prototyping and experience in board bring-up
- Knowledge and experience with CAN/CAN-FD, LIN, SPI, Ethernet communications protocols
- Experience with SW integration and configuration tools (e.g. Emulators, Debuggers, CANoe/CANalyzer)
- Integration of AUTOSAR BSW stack (basic software), AUTOSAR RTE (Run-time environment) with the application layer
- Professional development experience using QNX Neutrino or Green Hills Integrity or Embedded Linux or equivalent RTOS
- Experience with debugging and troubleshooting embedded software on target hardware
- Familiarity with AUTOSAR (classic and adaptive) concepts, architecture, specifications and configuration tools
- Hands-on experience with AUTOSAR configuration and integration toolchain (Vector DaVinci, Electrobit Tresos, ETAS ISOLAR) and compilers (TASKING, High Tec)
- Experience with automated build and test automation systems
- Master of Science from an ABET accredited university
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum software development process
- Experience integrating the AUTOSAR stacks with the embedded target platforms
- Experience working with continuous integration systems and ALM tools and script automation
- Familiarity using trace capture tools and debuggers (Lauterbach)
- Experience with UDS, XCP and instrumented embedded control units
- Experience with Ethernet networking protocols such as 802.3, 802.1AS, TSN, and requisite transport layer formats
- Experience with industry cryptographic protocols, key handling, chain of trust processing, and anti-spoofing techniques
- Experience integrating Tier I-II BSW, feature software, and automotive build/parse software into primary domain controller
- Experience with working on various CPU architecture, microcontrollers and microprocessors
- Understanding of ADAS software fundamentals
- Experience in developing safety critical embedded software functions within an IEC-61508, ISO-26262 or DO-178B development environment
- Experience with authoring ASIL compliant software code and use of functional safety code analysis tools
- Familiarity of automotive product development process like ASPICE, V-model
- Experience with power management, board diagnostics, fault management or failure modes
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.