ADAS Software Integration and Test Supervisor
Career Area: Engineering & Design
Job Category: Product Design & Engineering-Engineering
Position Type: Salary
Date Posted: May 11, 2022
Brand: FCA Group
Build your brand. Tell your story. Take advantage of a rare opportunity to create something new and original.
At Stellantis, we’re breaking with the past and launching a new software organization built from the ground up. The Stellantis Software organization (SWX) was established in 2021 and brings an entirely new vision to the driving experience. Our mission is to design the most captivating experiences in Mobility, bringing “tomorrow’s” tech innovations closer to today, every day. If you’re ready to help lead this automotive technology transformation, we want to hear from you. Visit https://careers.fcagroup.com/nextgen/ to learn more.
Stellantis was founded in 2021 as the result of a merger between Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and PSA Groupe. For more information, visit: https://www.stellantis.com/en/company/about-us
We are seeking future technology game changers to lead the digital transformation to this new world of automotive technology with a focus on the customer experience. This position will function as a member of the Software Integration and Testing team in the SWX organization at Stellantis. We are looking for an excellent candidate to take-up this exciting hands-on technical role. The candidate will be working on integrating and testing of the vehicle software that may belong to any functional domain, including ADAS, infotainment, body and chassis controls, and connectivity with remote systems and applications. The primary duties include integrating domain application software with underlying static and dynamic platform services, developing test cases, carrying out testing activities, analyzing test reports, and working with development engineers to resolve issues. The candidate will work within cross-functional SCRUM teams that are responsible for developing the build and test platform, test strategies and methods, basic software, product application software, and tier-1 suppliers’ middleware. The ideal candidate will possess excellent and demonstrated skills in embedded software development, specifically C or C++. The job also requires in-depth familiarity with software integration, testing, and a good understanding of modern vehicle software architectures. It is expected that this person possesses an interest in learning and in contributing to the state-of-the-art in automation, debugging, and analysis tools related to software testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related degree field
- 8 years of automotive experience, including 5+ years of embedded software integration and/or testing experience in ADAS with Adaptive AUTOSAR
- Demonstrated focus in embedded software development, integration, and testing in C/C++
- Familiarity with various development and testing methodologies, such as test-driven development, and behavior driven development
- Hands-on experience with IDEs and automation tools for embedded software development and testing
- Familiarity with model-based system engineering and the V software lifecycle model
- Familiarity with virtualization and containerization
- Computer network programming experience, and familiarity with known protocols (e.g. Ethernet and CAN)
- Possess strong initiative, problem solving skills, and ability to work in a diverse and distributed team environment
- Good communication skills and the ability to interface with application software developers, and vehicle integration teams
- Master’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related degree field
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum software development process
- Experience working with continuous integration systems and script automation
- Experience with industry cryptographic protocols
- Familiarity with functional safety code analysis tools
- Familiarity of Automotive Product Development Process like ASPICE
- Experience with automated build and test automation systems
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.