Technical Training Specialist
Career Area: Automotive Technologies/Program & Project Management
Job Category: Automotive Technologies/Program & Project Management
Date Posted: June 16, 2022
Share this job
Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
The Technical Training Specialist will be part of the Maserati Academy training team located in Maserati's HQ in Modena, and principally occupied with the delivery of technical training courses to the service personnel of Maserati's global retail network.
As an integral part of the team, the role of the Technical Training Specialist is to support Maserati's new product offensive in terms of dealership readiness and its mission to be at the forefront in terms of quality of its Customer service.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Delivery of technical training courses to workshop technicians and service staff members of Maserati's dealer network
- General upkeeping of the technical training facility, including management of the car park, equipment, tools, and training materials
- Creation of the training sessions calendar, keeping in mind department goals such as car launch dates and staff certification targets
- As part of the HQ training team, supporting and coordinating training instructors in Maserati's regional training centers
- Master's degree in Automotive Engineering or equivalent
- Previous experience within the Automotive industry: Automotive Engineering or Automotive aftersales service
- At least 3 years of prior experience in automotive technical training, or equivalent; experience with servicing of Battery Electric Vehicles as a plus
- Full proficiency in Italian and English
- Good general knowledge of auto technology and a strong interest in the latest technological trends and developments
- Experience with the use of diagnostic tester tools and good diagnostic approach skills
- Good understanding of the world of car repair and aftersales service
- Experience with LMS and tools for delivery of virtual training (e.g. Teams, Zoom, Adobe Connect) are a plus, as well as experience with CAD visualisation programs
- Being a reliable, self-organized and detail-oriented team player, with a customer-centric mindset and excellent presentation, communication and leadership skills
- Availability to travel abroad
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.