- Implement the Vehicle Process Engineering Controls and Robotics (MECR) Specification of Body Shop, Paint Shop and General Assembly for New Model and Not New Model Projects.
- Support the plants with the right knowledge to operate the lines during production and identify root cause of problems and solutions to eliminate the loses of production units that can represent in millions of dollars of profit loses
- Support the implementation of the Diagnostic Event Map defined by Stellantis source of data that will populate both the PLC comment fields as well as the messages viewed on the HMI and within the FIS WCC.
- Identify potential obstacles, monitoring project progress to meet their technical and business objectives, track and update action registers and coordinating automation work schedules.
- Assure follow the standards defined in the VPE & MECR requirements to assure vertical ramp up and OLE throughput requirements by the simulations done during the design phase.
- Develop basic design and conceptual plant upgrades for product & process changes utility services.
- Perform the check list during design phase and constructions to assure that the equipment will meet the requirements vs standards defined by the company
- Project development and management by applying EEM workbook (Step2/CPR, Step3/HW&SW design, Step4/Network, Tech V & ICT Validation, Step5/Network, Tech V & ICT Validation to ensure WCT tooling usage & elaboration of Kaizens and MPI.
- Reduce problems at launch by applying the right reviews during design and construction using his skills and check list question loaded in the book of knowledge.
- Provide program design, build, and lunch direction for Build Management integration to achieve the best process build methods on mainline and subassembly.
- Professional Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Robotic and Controls.
- Postgraduate: Robotic / Mechatronic Engineer Degree, Manufacturing Master Degree & Project management Master Degree
- Advanced English
- At least 5 to 8 years of experience in:
Manufacturing Engineering and Information Technology department with an emphasis on Strategic Planning, IT Applications, and Plant Floor Operations related for Automation and Robotics systems.
- English Language fluent in both oral and written.
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.