Join the MOPAR team and a part of supplying 1st class performance original equipment parts to your local Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and RAM dealerships. Applicants will only be considered for Beaverton, Oregon. Please apply only if you are interested in working in Beaverton, Oregon.
Applicants will only be considered for Beaverton, Oregon. Production/Warehouse employees perform a variety of functions. In this role, the selected individual will be responsible for putting parts away, retrieving parts, loading and unloading cages. Employees in this role stand and walk for long periods of time. A normal work day consists of pushing, twisting and pulling parts, along with reaching and grasping for objects.
- Full-Time Employee position is 40 hours per week and may require overtime. This job will have a starting pay rate of $17.00 per hour.
- Meet the hourly requirements of the position
- Work different shifts and/or Work weekends
- Work in hot and/or cold environments
- Work around heavy equipment or manufacturing machinery
- Wear safety equipment such as safety glasses, sleeves, earplugs and steel-toed shoes
- Stand or walk for long periods of time each day
- Frequently bend, stoop, reach and lift up to 40 pounds
- Work in tight or closed in spaces
- Regularly climb up to 40 feet in the air on a ladder/man lift
- You must currently be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- You must currently be at least 18 years of age.
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.