Planning & Logistic Specialist
Career Area: Operations/Supply Chain
Job Category: Operations/Supply Chain
Date Posted: January 16, 2023
Share this job
Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognizable anywhere. With their style, technology, and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance, and safety, currently available on more than 70 markets internationally.
Luxury, sport and style expressed through unique cars. This is Maserati’s mission, and it has always pursued that mission by creating high-performance automobiles with timeless Italian style, bespoke interiors, and effortless power with a signature sound.
Maserati is now looking for new talents to join thPowered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature
Masters of Italian Audacity.
We exist to move those who move the world through the best in luxury performance.
The Planning & Logistic Specialist reports directly to Commercial Scheduling & Order intake Manager and is responsible for to set up the production program/scheduling for a plant balancing Commercial Demand with Industrial Capacity.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Supervise of production program according with Delivery Engagement and Capacity through dedicated planning system.
- Dealing with worldwide Commercial departments assuring sharing of production programs data and drive order intake processes.
- Cooperate with Product Development Department to align programs to the development of the new contents and models.
- Handle of extra activities related to special project and products.
- Reporting and Monitoring of production plans and analysis of risks and opportunities through detailed report.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Management, Information Technology, Engineering, or related degree.
- Preferably, but not mandatory a previous experience in automotive sector.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (expert in Excel) and advanced domain of data analysis.
- Fluency in English (at least C1 level), knowledge of other languages as a plus.
- Excellent communication and team working skills, sharp eye for details, analytical mindset.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
As a first step, your CV will go through our screening: feel free to customize it to express who you are and to tell us about your most relevant experiences and characteristics but remember that we do appreciate clarity and synthesis.
We will also be glad to read any cover letter you wish to submit. In case your profile is aligned to the position, the Talent Acquisition team will get in touch with you for a first call where we will know each other; you will tell us something more about yourself and your interest in Maserati, while we will be available to answer your questions.
The selected profiles will meet the HR Business Partner and the Commercial Scheduling & Order intake Manager.
Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
WHAT WE OFFER
Being part of the Maserati family will give you the chance to work within an international work environment, leading and contributing to different projects in cooperation with cross-region teams. You’ll be able to work remotely and by a flexible schedule, while benefiting from dedicated welfare programs and continuous learning and development opportunities – we make an extensive range of internally and externally run courses available for all our employees. Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.