FCA US LLC Quality team seeks highly motivated, innovative and inspired individuals to be a part of our Georgia Institute of Technology Co-op program. GIT Co-op students assigned to the Quality organization will be aligned with various areas within the Quality group throughout their co-op careers.
Assignments will include experience in the following areas:
- Quality Reliability
- Quality Current Production
- Quality Transmission and Driveline
- Quality Engine
- Quality Product Development
- Quality Dimensional Management
- Stamping Quality
The assignments will be project-oriented, hands-on and provide individual autonomy to drive continuous improvement activity in support of improving vehicle quality. The co-op students will have the opportunity to make an impact on the FCA brands: Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Fiat, SRT and RAM as a part of our overall corporate objective in providing quality product to our customers.
Co-Op assignments will either be located at the FCA US Headquarters and Technology Center in Auburn Hills, Michigan or one of our manufacturing plants throughout Illinois, Indiana, Michigan and Ohio.
- Earned your high school diploma, GED, or higher degree by June 2019
- Must currently be attending or planning to attend Georgia Institute of Technology
- Must currently be majoring or planning to be majoring in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related technical field
- Willing to work in a manufacturing environment
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- A strong interest in the automotive industry
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.