- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent from an ABET accredited university
- Minimum of one (1) year of prior experience with any of the following: development and calibration of direct injection spark ignition engines, powertrain systems calibration development, OBD calibration, transmission calibration, engine calibration or transmission calibration; or an advanced degree, academic research, or a previous internship/co-op in a related field
- Data acquisition experience collecting and processing data
- MATLAB / SIMULINK experience
- Working knowledge of engine analysis and calibration tools, emissions regulations, engine technologies and competitive products
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills
- Good teamwork skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Master of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Master of Science in Computer Science from an ABET accredited university
- Hardware-in-the-loop development /verification
- Database management of production calibrations
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.