IPC Modeling (Senior Engineer)
Career Area: Engineering & Design
Job Category: Product Design & Engineering-Engineering
Date Posted: January 16, 2019
Brand: FCA Group
Share this job
- Application software development for Instrument Panel Cluster(IPC) software using Model Based Design Techniques.
- Software-in-loop testing for IPC software
- Understand and work in all areas of Model Based Development (Implement MBD-based functional/diagnostic functionalities)
- Embedded software development & functional testing using C.
- Ability to work independently on assigned task.
Be a team player and effectively communicate ideas and issues to the teams.
- 5+ years of experience in software development and testing of Instrument Cluster Software
- B.E/B.Tech in ECE/EEE/EIE/CSE/ related engineering
- Masters’ degree preferred
- C Programing skills
- Experience in Model Based Design testing methodologies.
- Exposure MIL/SIL testing processes.
- Experience in User Interface Design software like Altia
- Experience in Canoe
- Development experience in Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow
- Strong communication, Problem solving and Analytical skills are essential.
The direction and speed at which FCA is pursuing the future will create attractive opportunities for decades to come. Particularly as we put great emphasis on the cultivation of talent with training strategies that support key business objectives. FCA India will never stand still and neither will you.
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.