The International Launch Readiness Specialist B is the Supply Chain Management representative responsible for launch execution on multiple International product launches (buzz models and international product introductions). Responsibilities include interfacing with engineering, procurement, supply chain management, brand management, program management and manufacturing to ensure that all required actions are in place to launch on time and meet the expectations for the markets.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Pre-planning activities prior to program approval
- The coordination of program volume alignments
- Systems readiness
- Part readiness
- PER runs
- Maintaining J1 production commitments
- Ensuring that the market launch requests have been fulfilled
We are seeking a top performing individual who is able to drive results and contribute to this innovative group.
Preferred candidates will demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to lead, direct, and drive results.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Supply Chain Management, Business, Operations Management, or a related field
- Minimum 7 years of supply chain management or related experience
- Project/program management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to develop and deliver status updates to top management
- Well organized, good planner, independent, and detail oriented
- Ability to work in a team environment, facilitating meetings and drive results
- Strategic/innovative/forward thinker
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasks meanwhile retaining focus on project deliverables and strategic priorities
- General analytics – experience with BI Tools Qlik/Tableau
- Scheduling or order management experience
- Operations experience with multitasking ability and tenacious follow-up
- Computer proficient (including spreadsheet, word processing, presentation and database applications)
- Experience interacting with multi-disciplinary and operational teams
- Strong Excel skills (V-Lookups, Pivot tables, etc.)
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.