- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience implementing lean material flows
- Ability to perform dock and storage analysis and external logistics set up
- Excellent organization, written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize and communicate problem-solving techniques into visual displays and presentations for all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in small teams with both management and hourly UAW workers
- Motivated self-starter
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or Packaging
- 18 months of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Familiar with World Class Manufacturing, Lean Manufacturing and basic problem solving tools
- Able to implement Pull systems and Kanban throughout the plant
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Able to perform basic layout work in AutoCAD
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.