At FCA, you will have the chance to roll-up your sleeves and apply your classroom knowledge in a global business and manufacturing environment. You will be encouraged to take on responsibilities that will enhance your skills in leadership, problem-solving and communications. You will have many networking, mentoring and community service opportunities and most importantly, you’ll gain a real competitive edge. Manufacturing HR students are assigned real-world roles providing them exposure to all levels of our human resources team. While in their assignment, students will have the opportunity to rotate through the functional areas of Manufacturing HR. The Manufacturing HR student will support hourly and salaried employment administration, onboarding and orientation of the workforce, workforce analysis, attendance control, people development, and workplace investigations in a manufacturing plant setting. In addition, this position will also support structuring and implementing development activities to effectively and efficiently close training gaps.
This unique position is a year round, part-time role. Students will be required to work 24 hours a week and must be able to commute to Toledo, OH 3 days a week. The 2019 Manufacturing HR-Student Job will be located at the Toledo Assembly Complex in Toledo, Ohio.
- Currently working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business Administration or related field
- Completion of a sophomore year in college
- Ability to work 24 hours per week, year round, in Toledo, OH
- Excellent organizational, written, oral, and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Ability to work as part of a team
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Knowledge of G-Suite applications
- Prior experience in a manufacturing setting
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.