Project Chief – Body & Cabin
Career Area: Engineering & Design
Job Category: Research & Development
Date Posted: February 8, 2019
Share this job
Product Development – E/E – Body & Cabin
The Project Chief shall manage, within the system perimeter, the entire project components / systems assigned to him, in the development phase of a model, according to the quality / performance, time and costs targets, supported by Component Specialists.
Accordingly to VIR / PR defined targets, the Project Chief task is to manage the program, to highlight the critical issues, critical paths/timing and potential violations disposing for the appropriate recovery plan.
The Project Chief provides/guarantees:
• Completeness / availability of the necessary documentation (specifications/ Product Cards / time plans ) for sourcing
• The technical feasibility and robustness of the project and technical documentation
• Costs, investments, timing accordingly to the vehicle schedule
The Project Chief performs:
• Designers, suppliers and product development coordination
• The FMEA design / installation and contribution to the FMEA process
The Project Chief is responsible for:
• OdM ( DCRs ) (build, enable and submit on time )
• Perform diagnostic activities on the system with specialists support
- Diploma or University Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computing, Telecommunications
- 2-3 years work experience
- Automotive basic technical knowledge
- Basic engineering knowledge of Electronics and Mechanical components development processes
- Product Validation and Design Validation processes Basic knowledge
- Economics Basic knowledge
- Office Suite knowledge
- CODEP, Workflow, Cost Service , PSI good knowledge
- Basic knowledge of project management (in particular it will be welcomed to have participated as a team member using a structured project planning Gantt, definition of project teams and allocation of responsibilities)
- Good knowledge of English language (it is required the ability to prepare documents in English and manage discussions and meetings with foreign suppliers and FCA worldwide organization)
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.