Brand Communications Specialist, photography and printed communication materials
Career Area: Corporate Staffs
Job Category: Communications
Date Posted: February 28, 2019
Share this job
The Brand Communications specialist reports directly to the Global Brand Communications manager and is in charge of:
- Leading the development of photo (primarily using the CGI technique) and printed content production across the key phases of the customer journey.
- Ensuring clarity, consistency and coherency of messaging throughout the customer journey working in tight collaboration with all Marketing functions and continuously monitoring the assets created by the markets.
- Supporting the Markets by delivering and managing all the assets produced by the Brand Communications team, with a focus on photo and printed communication assets, in a timely manner.
- Supporting the Global Brand Communications manager with the procedures related to internal departments, more specifically Purchasing, Finance and Administration.
- Coordinate suppliers for the development and delivery of the photographic contents (primarily CGI assets) across the key phases of the customer journey in a timely manner.
- Act as an internal advisor providing recommendations to internal stakeholders on customer and B2B related touchpoints (eg. Sales Training, Network Development, Press Department, Product Planning, …).
- Project management of asset productions (from concepting to on-set oversight to execution).
- Budget management, suppliers management and stakeholders coordination (Finance / Purchasing / Legal / Regional Offices).
- Bachelor’s Degree. Preferred discipline: Marketing or Creative Communications.
- 2+ years’ experience. Industry: Automotive, Luxury/Retail, Communication agencies.
- English proficiency or mother tongue, Italian proficiency, knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills in English and Italian.
- Fluency using MS Office software programs (Word, PPT, Excel), highly valued fluency of Adobe Illustrator and / or photo-editing programs
- Awareness and / or strong interest in understanding key trends shaping the Luxury / Automotive Marketing Communications ecosystem in international markets.
- Keen interest in advertising photography production.
- A Sharp eye for details.
- Imagination and strong desire to help create best-in-class memorable content relative to the content developed by the world’s leading luxury brand companies and premium automotive brands.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills.
- Availability to travel internationally.
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.