Design Leader – Restraints Integration
Career Area: Engineering & Design
Job Category: Research & Development
Date Posted: September 11, 2019
Share this job
Product Development – Interior
The Restraints Integration Design Leader, operating within the Interior dept, will have main focus on airbag static deployment tests.
– Related to the following scope:
- Passenger & knee airbags in Instrument Panel
- Side Airbag in seat
- Head Airbag in BIW:
– Responsible of:
- Raise or approve DVP&R, manage costs, timing, components and buck/vehicle needs.
- Support the involved project chiefs and specialists during project developments in order to ensure that installation is correct.
- Follow integration testing at test lab and raise or approve integration reports.
- Manage action plan in case of insufficient performance (virtual or physical tests), with the support of PCs and specialists.
- Manage bucks and components necessary to perform the DVP:
- Define bucks requirements and components needs, place orders in the systems.
– Check delivery, components assembly, correct testing conditions and timing
– Responsible of Lateral Out Of Position (OOP) and Ejection Mitigation (EJM) activities:
- To raise or approve DVP, manage costs, timing, components and buck/vehicle needs.
- To manage the supplier/test lab that performs the tests
- To follow the tests results and raise internal Self Certification report
- University degree in Engineering
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Literacy with the MS Office suite and/or Google G-Suite
- Work experience in Restraints, Safety, IP, Seat or Upper trims as development or testing engineer (> 6 months)
- Autonomous & Accountable
- Problem solving
- Good communication & integration capacity
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.