FCA Canada is seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant with exceptional administrative and research skills. The Legal Administrative Assistant is expected to work on a wide variety of tasks with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment. To ensure success, the candidate should be detail oriented, exercise sound judgment and discretion, and must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a keen interest in providing value to company lawyers. Top candidates will be familiar with key legal procedures and possess incredible accuracy, attention to detail, strong IT skills and excellent time management.
The Legal Administrative Assistant’s responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Performing accurate litigation processes, analyzing and reviewing various issues
- Compiling, proofreading and revising drafts of legal documents and reports
- Daily record keeping with electronic and hard copy filing of documents
- Obtaining and processing relevant information from other organizations or agencies
- Creating and organizing information, and generate reference tools for easy use by the company lawyers
- Preparing and formatting reports and processing invoices
- Maintaining and updating databases and tracking systems
- Responding to queries
- Ensuring efficient and effective administrative information and assistance
FCA Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation for people with accessibility needs due to disabilities in all aspects of the hiring process. If you request an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs due to disability.
Legal Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred
- Minimum five years of experience in a business or legal setting is preferred
- Analytical thinker with detailed research proficiencies
- Ability to grasp, interpret and process legal documents
- Systematic knowledge of databases and tracking systems
- Top-notch organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, mainframe and web-based applications; must be able to create and use Excel Spreadsheets
- Fluency in French would be an asset
- Legally authorized to work in Canada
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.