Cash Management and FX Analysis Specialist
Career Area: Finance & Accounting
Job Category: Finance
Date Posted: March 18, 2019
Brand: Magneti Marelli
Share this job
Magneti Marelli is looking for a Cash Management and FX Analyst to join our Headquarter Treasury Department.
He/She will be responsible for:
- Preparation of daily cash flow forecast and analysis for decisions regarding cash management.
- Ensure that all cash inflows and outflows are processed through the bank accounts timely and with accuracy, work with bank client service teams to resolve pending cases and investigations.
- Daily balancing of the internal systems; ensuring all system out of balances are investigated and escalated in a timely manner.
- Perform treasury activities including bank transactional processing, payments monitoring and day to day cash management.
- Daily management of the FX process.
- Operational support for intercompany borrowings and repayments and ensure proper accounting.
- Supporting the team in collecting all information for audit review both internal & external.
- Provide solutions /implement procedures to minimize risk or to improve performance within the team.
- Build links with internal teams in the company to share best-practice and increase knowledge sharing.
- Perform analysis and produce management information packs to support decision making.
- 3 years Operational Financial experience, preferably in large corporate.
- MS Office proficient – intermediate / advanced Excel skills
- Bloomberg and Reuters knowledge
- Fluent English level
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Highly motivated and takes a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Attention to detail at all times.
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines without compromising on quality. .
- Be flexible and adaptable.
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.