Vehicle Door handles & Levers Specialist
Career Area: Engineering & Design
Job Category: Research & Development
Date Posted: October 17, 2019
Share this job
The candidate will be involved closure department having the following main objectives:
- Support engineering and development activities (projects and platforms) of door Handles & Levers, from concept until the SOP.
- Define and execute Maserati Innovation projects in order to transfer to Product Development, innovative products, processes and services;
- Carry out technology and process scouting for the definition of next-generation of products
Main activities of responsibility are in the following list:
- Door Handles & Levers development and support
- To manage Design of the door Handles & Levers, guarantee satisfying customer, functional
- Development of Standardization Plan, the Design Methodologies and the Regulations necessary for their area of competence. requirements, specifications and/or applicable standards;
- Manage relationships with engineering suppliers and co-designer
- Support the DR to follow targets in terms quality, performances, costs, weight and respect of timing
- Door Handles & Levers requirements definition and interface with electrical/electronic department
- Scouting of new technologies
- Collaboration between every FCA regional teams on specific programs/items
- System DFMEA mitigating the risks with a set of functional and technical requirements;
- Definition of a preliminary set of product intent specifications.
- Perform benchmarking, competition analysis, technological monitoring and supplier know-how through technical meetings
- Participate in defining the contents of the new model, distributing the objectives in technical specifications and overseeing the adequacy of vehicle performance
- Engineering Degree or equivalent experience
- Min 2 years in automotive engineering
- Basic knowledge of Siemens Nx
One or more of the following technical skills are required:
- knowledge of automotive systems focused on door Handles & Levers;
- Experience in requirements specification in automotive environment;
- Knowledge of automotive electronics components
- Experience on validation of electrical/electronic systems;
- Engineering knowledge about FMEA, functional safety analysis.
- Ability to work in team and organize complex tasks;
- Ability to support/consult work teams and teach /coach others;
- Ability to work in multi-cultural teams;
- Good problem solving capability;
- Good self-organization and analytical skills;
- Good proficiency in English.
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.