Automated Driving Software Architect
Career Area: Engineering & Design
Job Category: Research & Development
Date Posted: May 10, 2019
Brand: FCA Group
Share this job
The candidate will be responsible for the Sw Architecure and Development of automated driving features. He is able to identify the complete picture of the software architecture based on already present development as well as on system specification needs. He has to identify risk and report problems in system requirements. He performs detailed software design as well as implements and/or maintains code together with the Feature Teams not forgetting to act in accordance with a complete overview of the whole project. He supports the Feature Team during the Sprint Refinement Phase and the TPM /APO during the Backlog compiling phases, if needed.
· Phd or Master Bachelor in Autonomous Driving, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
· Minimum of 3 years software experience in embedded C/C++ programming
· Minimum of 3 years as software architecture
· Passion for innovative solutions
· Solid Problem Solving Skills
· Team working orientation
· Experience with Autonomous Driving, Driver assistance Systems
· Experience in Automotive
· Knowledge of E\E Architecture
· Experience in Verification and Validation
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.