Automated Driving Validation Engineer
Career Area: Engineering & Design
Job Category: Research & Development
Date Posted: October 9, 2019
Brand: FCA Group
Share this job
The Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) advanced development Automated Driving team is actively searching for talent to fill open positions for individuals specializing in Virtual Validation expertise.
The selected candidate will be immersed in a hands-on role, working with state of the art technologies, in a field experiencing rapid year over year growth.
This team and the selected candidates are responsible for developing and integrating models as well as testing activities in virtual environment ( Model in the Loop and Software in the Loop).
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related.
- Experience with developing software in Linux environment, object oriented development.
- Experience with C/C++ code generation.
- Experiences with scripting languages (eg. Python,…).
- Familiarity with Test Driven SW Methodology (Unit test, NUnit, GUnit, GTest,…).
- Minimum 1 year of experience in embedded software static analysis, structural and functional testing principals.
- High level of technical problem solving ability and techniques.
- Familiarity using trace capture tools.
- Ability to interface with Tier I and Tier II automotive suppliers .
- Good communication skills.
- Master of Science degree in Controls, Electronics, Aerospace, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience of working within an AGILE or Scrum framework.
- Development experience using ROS.
- Experience in OSEK and/or AUTOSAR.
- Experience with test automation.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR adaptive platform.
- Certification in testing process (eg. ISQTB, …).
- Development experience using message passing middleware topologies (e.g. DDS, LCM, ROS).
- Working experience of MIL/SIL validation and verification.
- Experience with autonomous algorithm techniques.
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.