At FCA, we want to empower you to bring your best. That is why we strive to create an environment where our core values of Innovation, Leadership, Passion, Cooperation, and Responsibility can thrive. At FCA, you will work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with people who exemplify the entrepreneurial spirit and work together as a team to continually think bigger and bolder.
The Powertrain Synthesis and Simulation Applications Manager is responsible for leading/managing fuel economy, performance, simulation and powertrain synthesis for front wheel drive programs. This includes all analysis, simulation and testing for vehicle demand energy, propulsion system efficiency, capability, and drive-ability. The Manager will also be responsible for vehicle level target setting through EPA fuel economy label certification phases.
- A minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent Engineering degree from an ABET accredited university
- Minimum of 10 years of industry engineering experience
- Powertrain experience including knowledge of powertrain systems, controls, calibration, and driveability
- Experience managing complex data sets
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from an ABET accredited university
- Familiarity with US regulations governing fuel economy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.