The Supplier Risk Management Supervisor, will complete the financial evaluations of FCA suppliers located in North America and Asia Pacific Regions while managing a team of finance specialists who will do the same. Will meet with executive supplier representatives (CFO’s, Controllers, etc.) and agents (CPAs, Consultants, etc.) in order to better evaluate the suppliers risk profile as necessary. The Supervisor will oversee that there is a continuous flow of financial information that is obtained from various sources, primarily through an online portal. The information and analysis will feed the Global Purchasing organization in order to make impact to the sourcing decision. Will be responsible for explaining financial risk rating rationale to the broader purchasing organization as necessary. In troubled supplier situations and active Risk Management cases, will support team in development of risk mitigation strategies.
- Minimum of a completed Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Business, or closely related field from an ABET accredited university
- Minimum of 7 years of Financial or closely related relevant experience
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership skills to drive collaboration as well as to drive cross-functional alignment
- Must be organized and possess the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and adapt
- Must be capable of developing and executing strategies and communicate in a concise and clear way at an executive level
- Fluency with MS Office Suite/G Suite
- Candidate will preferably have experience in credit/loans/underwriting
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.