The Connected Services Systems Validation Engineer will be responsible for performing system testing on the software to make sure it can handle required tasks in real-world scenarios, per specifications. The Engineer will create test cases based off specifications and will question the specification author if requirements are not clear. The Engineer will also participate in Standard Defect Management practices which include: defect creation, clarification, retesting, and verification. The candidate will create clear, accurate, and reproducible defects from which a developer can resolve defects and perform the first level of triage of a defect during testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT or Engineering degree from an ABET accredited school
- 1 year of Engineering experience
- Knowledge of Telematics
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Master of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- 1 or more years of experience in Telematics
- Linux/QNX/Command Line and/or Telnet
- Test case writing
- Ticket/defect management experience
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.