Project Chief – Electronic Architecture Integration
Career Area: Engineering & Design
Job Category: Research & Development
Date Posted: July 15, 2019
Share this job
Product Development – Electronic Architecture Integration
Project Chief Integration – Electronic Architecture Team
You’ll be working with brightest automotive minds to help manage V-cycle of product development, help us turn the best user experience into system requirements and architecture to apply in Integration Architecture, all the while coordinating feature definition, SW requirements, Change management process, planning Sw integration for Plant and validation, and working on electrical and electronic architecture . Basically, you’ll ensure that all the amazing experiences that we are designing make into the sophisticated sytems we are building.
We seek a Vehicle Electronics Project chief Engineer Integration who will lead the efforts of developing Current and advanced E/E architectures in Integration Specification for the next generation of electric vehicles and termic vehicles. You, as the ideal candidate, should have the desire and ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. Your primary focus will be to develop Electrical and Electronic Vehicle Line E/E architecture concepts, specifications coordinating system engineers considering various requirements, SW delivery, SW Planning, Change Management process management. Work with project responsible to assure timing and cost of program. You understand what it takes to deliver exceptional quality in these areas, think strategically about the vision & details, have strong communication and follow-up skills and exhibit a positive and determined attitude.
- Define and supervise current innovative E/E architecture, infrastructure concepts and specifications
- Plan and define electrical and electronic planning development milestones for specification, change management process
- Work with domain architects and suppliers to specify How and when will be plan a functional SW on the Bench.
- SW Integration of Product requirements on vehicle
- Manage Mule architecture to define contents and mission on vehicles
- Collaborate with various system engineers to optimize individual approaches to meet our demanding vehicle goals, make design trade-offs and steer decision making
- Derive and allocate requirements for hardware, software, sensors, and actuators
- Plan SW for Lab car and Mule state
- Define End of Line process in Plant to check if from electrical point of view vehicle meet requirements
- Plan Dignostic Spec Eminssione
- Contribute to the development of a multi-level vehicle-wide function network model which feeds design and business case studies as well as architectural decisions and specifications
- Support engineers to create, utilize and validate electrical system simulation, thermal and network simulation as well as mechanical models of various subsystems
- Participate in the design of a world-class engineering effort to bring electric vehicles to a new level of refinement
- Release Bench Integration SW Planning and Part definition, create KPI on SW status and HW version part
- Lead Change management process in according with vehicle milestones, and create KPI and status through process
- Work with Concept team to create Archetyp of Architecture
+ Working towards a Masters of Electrical Engineering, Systems, of Computer Science or related fields
+ Proven knowledge + expertise, and passion for automotive electrical systems design, and wiring harness design
+ Familiarity with requirements definition, the V development cycle
+ Experience or understanding of CAN, Ethernet, and LIN, ECU development, Doors, Pin out, Electrical Schematic, Diagnosis, SW development
+ Some knowledge of AutoSAR, and agile product development
+ A diverse skillset including strong organizational skills and MS Office abilities
+ A wide range of experience with basic project management experience, electronics, rapid prototyping, programming.
+ A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm, and driving personal vision
· 3+ years of experience in automotive engineering
· Strong analytical skills and vehicle architecture competence
· Fundamental understanding of embedded systems and process standards, e.g. ISO 26262
· Experience with architecture design tools, e.g. Vector , as well as rapid prototyping and simulation tools and equipment and Doors
· Fundamental understanding of electrical and mechanical systems, sensors, actuators and ECUs
· Ability to manage the balancing act of optimizing performance while also maintaining quality, reliability and cost awareness
· Understand worldwide regulations and their architectural design impact
· Creativity in your design
· Motivation to make a difference in the automotive industry
· Electric vehicle systems experience
· High voltage systems experience
· Cloud-based services and application experience
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.