The Connected Vehicle Operations team is looking for a highly organized customer focused engineer for the overall management and resolution of Connected Vehicle backend system issues. The candidate will act as a technical project manager and will be expected to track, manage, analyze, investigate, triage and resolve Connected Vehicle backend issues. The candidate will have a blend of skills including expert knowledge and understanding of Automotive IOT and connected vehicle architecture and backend systems.
Main responsibilities include:
- Lead Connected Vehicle Technical Workshops and discussions with extended teams to resolve issues with sense of urgency
- Work with product owners, development, validation and IT engineers to understand the backend information flow and functionality for each connected feature and process including Enrollment, AOTA, FOTA, SQDF, Remote Operations, Mobile App, Factory Feeds, Radio Swaps, Wi-Fi, and AWS Cloud
- Champion all Pre/Post launch and deployment activities to ensure successful program launches
- Review System Functional Specification and Feature Functional Requirement documents in light of operational issues and provide feedback to Product and Engineering teams to ensure robust requirements set
- Support Service Quality team in its analyses and continuous improvement efforts and drive System and Process changes as a result for enhanced platform performance and better customer experience
- Act as a Voice of Customer in meetings related to Product Concept, Design Requirements, Product Launch, and Change Deployment
- Bachelor’s in Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years related experience, including at least 3 years of direct experience in Connected Vehicle Operations, Development, Qualification/Validation, IOT or Telematics at a major Automotive OEM or Supplier
- Experience utilizing Service-Now and JIRA
- Sound working knowledge of MS Office for project planning and tracking
- Strong analytical skills in root cause analysis and issue resolution
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Able to travel up to 20%
- Bachelor’s in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Knowledgeable in FCA Connected Vehicle Backend Systems and Processes
- Knowledge of Database Query Language such as SQL
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.