Manufacturing Communications Specialist
Área de Carreira: Manufacturing & Production
Categoria de Emprego: Manufacturing-Operations
Data de publicação: September 16, 2021
Marca: FCA Group
This person will develop creative, effective communication strategies and best practices to support the business goals of the manufacturing organization; tell the story of our manufacturing workforce, it’s successes and inventive ideas; develop and implement effective communications to reach both the hourly and salaried workforce, and measure the effectiveness of the communication activities.
Working with the Corporate Communications Internal Manufacturing Communications lead, they will develop strategies, content using written, graphic, digital and interpersonal tools to support the plants’ communication activities and World Class Manufacturing (WCM) teams’ communication initiatives. Using a results-oriented communication skill set, the role will include developing effective communication plans and key messages to support the business goals of the organization and corporate communication initiatives; creating written and visual strategic communications for the plant; identifying and developing plant news stories for corporate communications channels; developing, filming and editing video communications for the plant; developing graphics for the plant; working with internal communications to develop and deploy consistent communications strategies and practices across the North American Stellantis manufacturing locations and handling other communication duties determined by the internal manufacturing communications lead.
- Associate’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, English, Graphic Arts, Film or Business Administration
- Two or more years of combined experience in communications, journalism, public relations or manufacturing
- Excellent grammar, communication and storyteller skills including written, verbal and visual graphics
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinker
- Knowledge of and experience with AP Style
- G-Suite knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, English, Marketing or Film/Graphic Arts
- Graphic Design skills and experience
- Experience creating and editing videos
- Experience creating and posting content via online website tools (WordPress or other similar platform)
- Extensive knowledge of the automotive industry, communication best practices, manufacturing, World Class Manufacturing and working in a union environment
- Strong business acumen
Nossos benefícios refletem o compromisso da FCA em ajudá-lo a alcançar seus objetivos pessoais e profissionais. Além de um ambiente que promove o desenvolvimento profissional, oferecemos benefícios para um estilo de vida saudável e um futuro prazeroso, projetado para tomar conta de você e da sua família, nos diversos estágios da vida. Como uma empresa global, nosso pacote para os funcionários irá variar por país, normas tradicionais e pessoa jurídica pela qual você for contratado.