Logistic Specialist (12 Months Temporary Contract)
Área de Carreira: Operations/Supply Chain
Categoria de Emprego: Operations/Supply Chain
Data de publicação: May 10, 2022
Compartilhe este trabalho
Organizational area: Supply Chain
Role perimeter: Global
Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature
Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
The Logistics Specialist reports directly to Commercial Scheduling & Order intake Manager and is responsible for:
- Commercial scheduling in line with sales priority and PO target;
- Take rate revenues of the collected orders;
- Orders collection intake;
- Wholesales target logistics feasibility;
- Last forecast gate release date accuracy;
- FuoriSerie (customized cars) orders scheduling and monitoring;
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Manage commercial priority in accordance with PO target and production constraints, being responsible for the commercial scheduling tool;
- Deal with markets in orders to manage orders intake, priority and New MY orders opening;
- Deal with Product Development in order to get proper information about SOP, production delay or block and constraints;
- Update and monitor last forecast gate release in order to get the market able to reach wholesale and retail target;
- Monitori critical/VIP cars;
- Deal with the FuoriSerie team in order to manage and schedule Fuoriserie orders properly.
- Degree in Business Management, Engineering, Information Technology or similar;
- Preferably, but not mandatory a previous experience in automotive sector;
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (expert in Excel) and advanced domain of data analysis;
- Fluency in English (at least C1 level), knowledge of other languages as a plus;
- Excellent communication and team working skills, sharp eye for details, analytical mindset.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
As a first step, your CV will go through our screening: feel free to customize it to express who you are and to tell us about your most relevant experiences and characteristics, but remember that we do appreciate clarity and synthesis.
We will also be glad to read any cover letter you wish to submit. In case your profile is aligned to the position, the Talent Acquisition team will get in touch with you for a first call where we will know each other; you will tell us something more about yourself and your interest in Maserati, while we will be available to answer your questions.
The selected profiles will meet the HR Business Partner and the Commercial Scheduling & Order intake Manager.
Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
WHAT WE OFFER
Please note that this is a temporary 12-months contract.
Being part of the Maserati family will give you the chance to work within an international work environment, leading and contributing to different projects in cooperation with cross-region teams. You’ll be able to work remotely and by a flexible schedule, while benefiting from dedicated welfare programs and continuous learning and development opportunities – we make an extensive range of internally and externally run courses available for all our employees. Benefits will be discussed with you by your recruiter during the hiring process.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.
Join Maserati Family.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati
Nossos benefícios refletem o compromisso da FCA em ajudá-lo a alcançar seus objetivos pessoais e profissionais. Além de um ambiente que promove o desenvolvimento profissional, oferecemos benefícios para um estilo de vida saudável e um futuro prazeroso, projetado para tomar conta de você e da sua família, nos diversos estágios da vida. Como uma empresa global, nosso pacote para os funcionários irá variar por país, normas tradicionais e pessoa jurídica pela qual você for contratado.