Senior Engineer – SIL Testing
Área de Carreira: Engineering & Design
Categoria de Emprego: Engineering – Electrotechnical
Data de publicação: April 11, 2019
Marca: FCA Group
Compartilhe este trabalho
- Working experience and complete knowledge of Body Control Module
Experience on Model in Loop and Software In Loop testing
Experience in software life cycle, software development and software testing process.
- Work with cross functional and working experience on critical time delivery project.
- Knowledge on Static Code analysis tool.
- Knowledge of defect process: Defect Identification, Defect tracking and re-testing defect.
- Knowledge of Debugging Technics C-Code
- understanding of different methodologies to do static analysis and can think out of box to provide solutions
- Design and develop Body Control Module (BCM) features such as Horn, Immobilizer, etc
- Test Body Control Module Features such as Horn, Immobilizer, Ambient Temperature, etc
- Support initiatives on Autosar Next Gen Architecture
- Work with Onsite team to identify software defects and support them in fixing defects
- Embedded software programming
- SiL (Software in Loop) experience
- Should have 2 years of experience in Automotive domain
- Should have good experience in SiL/MiL testing using Test tool
- Test case design and documentation based on Vehicle Functionality requirements
- Data Driven Test execution and Test Result Analysis
- Establish traceability between requirements and test cases
- Working experience with different IDE and Compilers for Automotive product
- Must have knowledge of different testing (Unit Testing, Integrated testing and system testing.
- Good knowledge on BCM vehicle functionality
- Good Experience/knowledge of SDLC defect Management System (Rational/Jira/Manties)
- The direction and speed at which FCA is pursuing the future will create attractive opportunities for decades to come. Particularly as we put great emphasis on the cultivation of talent with training strategies that support key business objectives. FCA India will never stand still and neither will you.
Nossos benefícios refletem o compromisso da FCA em ajudá-lo a alcançar seus objetivos pessoais e profissionais. Além de um ambiente que promove o desenvolvimento profissional, oferecemos benefícios para um estilo de vida saudável e um futuro prazeroso, projetado para tomar conta de você e da sua família, nos diversos estágios da vida. Como uma empresa global, nosso pacote para os funcionários irá variar por país, normas tradicionais e pessoa jurídica pela qual você for contratado.