Project Chief – Interior Restraints
Zone de carrière: Engineering & Design
Catégorie d’emploi: Research & Development
Date publiée: October 17, 2019
Partagez cet emploi
Product Development – Interior / Restraints
To guarantee, supported by the specialist Functions, the development of the whole project / internal process of relevant components / systems, consistently with the quality, performance, timing and cost targets assigned. In case of a maintenance model assignment, all the above mentioned activities will be aimed to manage life cycle upgrades (i.e. Face Lifting, new engine installation), cost reductions and quality improvement.
- To participate, with pre-development team, to the hand over phase of relevant components/systems for what concern technical solutions and corresponding performance, timing and cost targets (using the appropriate systems).
- To ensure the integration of systems belonging to the relevant area, checking the functional and physical interface with the surrounding systems, according to quality, performance, timing and cost targets, keeping in consideration the project competitive benchmark scenario. To maximize the usage of standardized components.
- To ensure, for model / architecture initiative purposes, the development budget consistency of his Function with the defined technical description.
- To lead Function’s Team activity for responsible program
- To ensure planning, coordination and progress status verification of team’s activities vs. time, cost, quality and performance targets, in compliance to project KPIs.
- To ensure (supported by the specialist Functions) during all project development, the technical feasibility, the design robustness, the component manufacturability and the compliance of technical documentation, through the coordination of engineering (if necessary) and product suppliers. To point out the critical issues or any infringements of Design/Test Standards and identify the actions needed to respect the assigned targets.
- To ensure, in cooperation with Purchasing, just in time involvement of the suppliers into the Simultaneous Engineering team and to take part in the management of intersystemic suppliers.
- To ensure the completeness/availability of all documents necessary for sourcing start-up (Sourcing Package) and to keep them up to date and consistent with sourcing closing.
- To ensure the completeness/availability of all documents necessary for tooling release.
- To define (together with all the professional contributors) and to check the virtual and physical validation test plan of the macro-system under his responsibility; to define and to implement the needed corrective actions, during the development phase, and to ensure the availability of project's documentation.
- To manage, together with Design Responsibles, the design/installation FMEAs execution performing the risk assessment and to provide support during process FMEAs execution
- To make available the documentation necessary to implement technical modifications (ODMs / CCD/CNs), to request their economical evaluations, to manage the approval phase and to guarantee the associated drawings release. To monitor, through the accountable departments, their application in production accordingly to time schedule and procedures provided.
- To carry out / to ensure, with the help of specialist Functions, the diagnostic activities on the relevant systems/components.
- To provide engineering support in problem solving activities at the assembly plant from pilot phase through launch
- To ensure completion of compliance reports for vehicle
- Within his responsibilities, to guarantee the conformity to Internal Control System rules.
- University degree in Engineering
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Literacy with the MS Office suite and/or Google G-Suite
- Relevant work experience within the automotive industry
- Work experience in Restraints, Safety, IP, Seat or Upper trims as development or testing engineer
- Proven project management skills
- Teamworking ability
- Autonomy & Accountability
- Problem solving
- Good communication & integration capacity
Notre programme Total Rewards reflète notre engagement à vous aider à atteindre tous vos objectifs, qu’il s’agisse de votre vie personnelle ou de votre vie professionnelle. Il comprend une gamme d’avantages sociaux et d’offres conçus pour prendre soin de vous et de votre famille aux diverses étapes de la vie.
Pour nous, il est prioritaire de vous offrir ce dont vous avez besoin pour avoir une carrière satisfaisante, un style de vie sain et un avenir agréable. En tant qu’entreprise internationale, nos régimes d’avantages sociaux varient selon les pays, les normes coutumières traditionnelles et la personne morale qui vous a engagé.