MAKE YOUR MARK
MAKE YOUR MARK
LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
We offer several opportunities designed to grow and develop the next generation of aspiring leaders at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA). Our Leadership Development Programs are highly selective, ensuring that we have smart, nimble, creative and motivated professionals who are preparing for an exciting future with us.
Corporate Leadership Development Program (CLD)
As part of the Internal Audit team, CLD participants work on cross-functional audit projects focused on analyzing business processes, conducting field work, analyzing data, and presenting their findings to the executive management team. Projects will vary across functional areas and can range from Manufacturing and Supply Chain to Compliance and Sarbanes-Oxley.
You will have the ability to strengthen your project leadership skills, as well as complete a behavioral and development assessment, participate in leadership enrichment classes, and receive executive mentoring, program coaching and CLD peer mentoring. Upon completion, CLD graduates are equipped with an extensive professional network and strong business foundation necessary for future success.
- MBA or a Master’s degree (various majors) or CPA
- At least 2-6 years of professional work experience (6 or more preferred)
- Strong work ethic with the ability to excel in a fast-paced team environment
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity
- Advanced technical, quantitative and communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Willingness to travel (local and international)
Cross-Commercial Leadership Development Program (CCLDP)
The Cross-Commercial Leadership Development Program provides participants with cross functional commercial experience by giving them exposure to multiple functional areas and by enhancing leadership skills through formal leadership training.
The program comprises the following key components: Strong focus on developing future leaders, cross-functional assignments at FCA Headquarters, measurable goals that tie into the FCA Performance and Leadership Management Process, direct exposure to senior leadership, formal mentoring and leadership training and a 24-month program containing two 12 month rotations in one of FCA’s commercial organizations. The rotations will be determined by previous experience and job fit. Upon completion of the program, the candidate will be placed in a challenging full-time assignment within a functional area which matches the candidate’s professional experience and skill set. The assignment may either be in the field or at the corporate headquarters office.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of work experience in Sales, Marketing, Service and Parts, Supply Chain Management, Network/ Fleet or Customer Service
- 2 years of experience specifically in outside/field business-to-business sales or client account management
- Ability to interact effectively with various levels of management, peer group, and internal and external customers
- Willing to relocate nationally
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a rapid paced environment
- Proficient with office automation programs (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Adobe, etc.)
Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP)
The Finance Leadership Development Program is a two-year development program with four, six-month rotations within the functional areas of Corporate Finance, Industrial Finance and Commercial Finance. Participants are provided with intensive training to ensure deep knowledge of finance related subjects along with dedicated support through coaching and mentoring. Candidates will have an undergraduate degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Economics, or related field.
You will engage in four, six month rotational assignments to gain broad experience supporting our industrial, commercial and staff operations. You will play a key role in assessing our fiscal health, improving financial performance, and maximizing value for employees, shareholders and customers alike. You will have an executive sponsor to mentor, guide and facilitate your career progression, along with access to valuable networking opportunities.
- An undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (preferred)
Information Communication Technology (ICT LDP)
The ICT Leadership Development Program is a three-year development program with three, 12-month rotations. Participants are provided with intensive technical and leadership training with dedicated support through an executive mentor. ICT LDP participants pursue a company sponsored MBA or Masters in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Cyber Security or Information Systems while working in their rotational assignments. Entry into the program is through the ICT Intern pool with an additional overview process.
You will engage in three 12-month rotational assignments to gain broad experience supporting technology projects in Application Development, Security, and/or Infrastructure. You will have an executive sponsor to mentor, guide and facilitate your career progression, along with access to valuable networking opportunities.
- Prior FCA US Information & Communication Technology Internship.
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (preferred).
Chrysler Institute of Engineering Program (CIE)
Engineers who dare to be creative and dream big can find significant challenges and opportunities at Stellantis. CIE is designed to grow innovative leaders through a two-year program that couples engineering insights and fundamentals with the option to earn a Master’s in ME, EE, Computer, or Mechatronics.
You will engage in five, six-month rotational assignments within the Stellantis Engineering, Quality and Manufacturing organizations. In addition, you will be paired with an executive sponsor to mentor, guide and facilitate your career progression. You’ll receive paid time off to allow you to complete your Master’s degree at one of six Michigan universities. Upon successful completion of the CIE Program, you will be offered a full-time engineering position.
- BSME or BSEE degree (preferred)
- Also considered: Aerospace/Aeronautical, Agricultural, Chemical, Computer, Computer Science, Biomedical/Biomechanical, Civil, Materials, Metallurgical, and/or Mechatronics Engineering BS degrees
- Minimum 3.0 GPA from an ABET-accredited program (preferred)
- Previous engineering experience (preferred)
Manufacturing Leadership Development Program (MLDP)
The goal of the MLDP is cultivate leaders with knowledge of the lean and flexible World Class Manufacturing (WCM) practices that make it possible for FCA to develop new innovations, maintain a sustainable business, and deliver exceptional products worldwide. This is a two-year rotational work/study program that provides a foundation in critical core manufacturing processes, along with the opportunity to earn your MBA or Master’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering.
You will engage in six, four-month rotational assignments within the FCA Manufacturing organization. Areas of emphasis will include quality, cost, lead time, flexibility and customer service as you study the technical and managerial pillars of the WCM philosophy and practice. You will have an executive sponsor to mentor, guide and facilitate your career progression, while also receiving paid time off to allow you to complete your MBA or Master’s degree at one of six Michigan universities. Upon successful completion of the MLDP, you should have the knowledge and experience to be offered full-time engineering positions within our Manufacturing organization.
- BS in a manufacturing-related program (preferably from an ABET-accredited engineering program)
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (preferred)
- Strong interest in automotive industry manufacturing and operations
- Strong leadership characteristics and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Previous internship with an automotive manufacturer (preferred)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Lean Manufacturing processes (preferred)
Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Leadership Development Program (Purchasing & SCM LDP)
The Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Leadership Development Program is a highly selective three-year rotational program designed to provide future leaders with challenging and impactful assignments. Rotations involve the management of specific projects in Purchasing, Supply Chain Management and Supplier Operations Engineering while interfacing closely with the Product Development teams and other functional areas.
This program provides unique professional development, training and networking opportunities and participants will work with an executive sponsor who will guide and facilitate their career progression. The Purchasing and Supply Chain Management organization acts globally, which ensures international exposure.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, supply chain management or related field or a Bachelor of Science in engineering from an ABET accredited program.
- Previous internship experience
- Strong interest in the automotive industry
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Creative problem solving ability
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and Google Suite
Except where expressly stated to the contrary, copyright for the text, images, graphic or audiovisual content appearing on this website is held by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (hereinafter "FCA") and its subsidiaries or used with permission of third parties and may not be copied, modified or used without the prior written consent of the owner.
Except where expressly stated to the contrary, logos and trademarks on this website are the property of FCA and its subsidiaries or used with permission of third parties and may not be copied, modified or used without the prior written consent of the owner.
UNITED STATES: EOE/Disability/Veteran FCA US LLC Candidate Privacy Notice. We strive to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact FCA at 866-428-9904.
CANADA: FCA Canada, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment, and supports Employment Equity programs to promote the more equitable participation of women, people with disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples of Canada, and member of visible minority groups. FCA Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation for people with accessibility needs due to disabilities in accordance with FCA Canada's Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) policy. If you require an accommodation, please contact FCA Canada Human Resources at HRCanada@fcagroup.com or (519) 973-2748 to arrange suitable accommodation which takes into account your accessibility needs.
LATIN AMERICA: FCA Latam is committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment, and supports employment equity initiatives to promote the more equitable participation of women, people with disabilities and other members of minority groups.
© 2021 Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) designs, engineers, manufactures and sells passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, components and production systems worldwide. The Group’s automotive brands are: Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Lancia, Ram, SRT and Maserati, in addition to Mopar, the parts and service brand. The Group’s businesses also include Comau (production systems), Magneti Marelli (components) and Teksid (iron and castings).
©2017 FCA US LLC. All Rights Reserved. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Mopar and SRT are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC. ALFA ROMEO and FIAT are registered trademarks of FCA Group Marketing S.p.A., used with permission.