Electrical/Electronic Network Engineer
Career Area: Engineering & Design
Job Category: Research & Development
Date Posted: September 6, 2019
Share this job
Product Development – E/E – Electrical Architecture Integration
Come join our Product Development Department, we are looking for an automotive Electrical/Electronic Network Engineer for our Electrical/Electronic Integration Team.
As a Network Engineer you will be the Network Design Owner of vehicle line assigned to you for Alfa Romeo and Maserati Projects.
Analyzing electrical schematics and systems vehicle functions you will design Electrical Communication specification; you will define signals list, signals packaging and signals standardization according to internal FCA Network Standards and Tools Requirements.
You will be responsible of Network Technical Documentation, supporting Supplier and Manufacturing during Software Development and testing process definition.
You will be able to have Validation Test sessions on Vehicle or on Integration Test bench.
- Design and Maintain Network technical documentation (CAN and LIN database).
- Network Standards Compliance (Controller Area Network (CAN), CAN-FD, Local Interconnect Network (LIN)
- Manage and coordinate Network technical process with component suppliers
- Busload analysis
- Definition of architecture of vehicle
- Network Tools Maintenance
- Network Testing
- Master’s Degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering
- Experience with Automotive Network tools (Vector CAN db editor, Vector LIN db editor)
- Diagnostics Tools Knowledge, FCA Dianalyzer or Chrysler Diagnostics Application, Vector Canalyzer and LDF explorer are a must
- System Engineering knowledge in the Automotive Industry is a must
- Autosar, SAE, ISO knowledge is a plus
- Proficient in English
- Results Oriented and Team working skills
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.