- Bachelor’s degree in a technical / engineering discipline; OR Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience with manufacturing processes, tooling, quality control methods and statistical process control (SPC)
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as required
- Excellent organization, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interface with various levels of employees within all areas of the Plant from hourly represented employees to Senior Leadership as required
- Ability to build effective business relationships with plant leadership and customers
- Goal oriented self-starter with ability to lead teams
- Ability to coach/mentor/develop team members
- Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous manufacturing supervisory experience
- Previous experience working in a union environment
- Experience in continuous improvement systems and lean manufacturing
- Ability to read, interpret, and understand engineering documents, technical standards and design specifications
- Good working knowledge of Google Suite software programs
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.