Site Manager – NEV Car Manufacturer
Career Area: Manufacturing & Production
Job Category: Manufacturing
Date Posted: September 15, 2020
Share this job
The Site Manager will be responsible for leading the installation and commissioning execution in term of scope, timing, costs, quality and resources up to final acceptance from the customer. The Site Manager will also be the liaison between the project team and manufacturing team for Comau site activities.
Take ownership. Are you ready for a challenge?
In this role the ideal candidate will act as a network and think innovatively while executing the following responsibilities:
- Arrange the site preparation work before site open.
- Manages Comau On site people and control the schedule plan and man hours budget (fixed team and temp team for project) for relevant project activity.
- Arrange and control the internal and external team resource plan, including suppliers.
- Participate on-site supplier selection.
- Plan site daily/weekly/ activities to match the project main timing schedule and support PM to reach the required project milestones
- Responsible from assembly in Comau workshop(if needed, depend on project’s requirement) and integration on customer site until final acceptance as lead for customer buy-off.
- Communication and cooperate with different relevant department, including reporting the status of site activities and reporting the shop activity status/issues/planning.
- Communication with customer for short/long term activity, to set up the relationship with Customer
- Work with manufacture manager for the solution of the critical technical issues
- Lead project open issues resolution.
- Assures the development of technical competencies of the site team
- Be responsible for customer site material receiving and security.
- Assures the application of the Comau or customer safety standards on customer site
- Other duties as required
Reports to: Commissioning Manager
Do you have what it takes?
This role is best suited for a candidate that possess the following qualifications:
Knowledge & Skills:
- Team management
- Presentation and communication skills
- Relations with customers
- Fluent Chinese communication capability for both written and oral Chinese
- Business English communication capability for both written and oral English
- Proficient in computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office( Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- At least 5 – 7 years of experience related to Site Management in the system automation industry or car manufacturing company
- At least 5 years of experience in NEV Car Manufacturer Body-In-White (Body Assembly) projects.
- Ten Million Dollar scale projects site management experience.
- Labor planning and management.
- Associates Degree in Engineering, Technology or Business required
- Ability to travel domestically 80%
Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficient in Autocad, proficient in CATIA is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
- At least 10 years of experience related to Site Management
- Experience on NEV Car Manufacturer Body-In-White project is preferred.
- Oversea projects experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technology or Business required
Let’s Connect. A Global Spirit, a Local Presence.
Let’s Work. A history rooted in excellence, a future driven by innovation.
Let’s Innovate. We believe that innovation drives the industry towards excellence.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.