Career Area: Information Technology
Job Category: Information and Communication Technology
Date Posted: September 16, 2020
Brand: FCA Group
Share this job
- Analyze all integration requirements and maintain all architecture business systems and documents.
- Modernize and design integrations solutions according to current and future technologies to improve overall system performance
- Interacting with the infrastructure team to meet requirements for volume and performance.
- Working with data architects to ensure the integration solution meets data delivery and quality SLAs.
- Design various integration programs and prepare required documents for the same and execute various integration platforms.
- Assist customers in all integration processes and design various architecture programs for all application layers.
- Execute Enterprise Data and System Integration Strategy
- Collaborate with Business areas and cross functional Enterprise Architects to fully understand business needs and provide strategic consultation and translate requirements into solution architecture and design roadmap
- Partner with developers, architects, other technical team members and database administrators to design and develop high performing data solutions and maintain consistent development functions
- Design/Implement Enterprise Data Access Patterns
- Reduce/ Retire Legacy Technical Debt
- Consult with teams as needed on initiatives and provide tactical direction as well as provide architecture considerations on legacy solutions
- 5+ years of relevant technical experience
- Good understanding of technical related activities
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated. Works well independently and in a team setting under time constraints.
- Quality focus. Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Business acumen with a customer service focus.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of programming, software development and architectural solutions is must.
- Experience working in an Agile and Devops environment preferred
- Experience using integration tools like Azure Integration Services, and other integration platforms
- Strong integration technical skills with hands on design, development, testing, and deployment in enterprise applications
- Experience working in a multi-tier data delivery environment preferred
- Experience working with cloud/on-prem and hybrid cloud solutions
- Experience with automated deployment
- Experience developing APIs and API Management
- Ability to lead, influence and modify behaviors on a team comprised of IT and Business partners in support of data strategy
- Ability to work independently or as a part of a team
- Familiarity with and ability to document the use cases, business purposes and quality of the data
- Understanding of data quality concepts, best practices, and tools, with strong experience with data analysis techniques
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to quickly understand how various elements relate to one another, having an end to end perspective of decisions and anticipating issues/roadblocks
- When presented with an issue, the ability to logically break down the problem and step through to root cause identification and subsequent resolution
- Ability to analyze, understand and ultimately design solution in the most efficient and effective manner when presented with requirements/tasks
The direction and speed at which FCA is pursuing the future will create attractive opportunities for decades to come. Particularly as we put great emphasis on the cultivation of talent with training strategies that support key business objectives. FCA India will never stand still and neither will you.
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.