Salesforce COE Lead
Career Area: Information Technology
Job Category: Information Technology-Information Communication Technology
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Brand: FCA Group
Share this job
- Develop a clear vision and approach to Salesforce initiatives at the CoE
- Actively lead and in many cases create design, build solution components, unit test, guide testing strategy and play an active role in ensuring quality throughout the lifecycle of processes.
- Identify and prioritize the Salesforce initiatives that deliver significant ROI and align with FCAs strategic goals
- Develop a Salesforce org strategy that delivers the optimal use of Salesforce licenses/features and end user experience
- Evaluate, Establish & Enforce Salesforce strategies covering:
- Data management – Backup & Restore, Archive & Retrieval
- Salesforce product selection & licensing
- Security & compliance (SSO, Multi-factor authentication, etc., CCPA, TREAD, NHTSA, GDPR,etc. )
- Integration Strategies – Real time, Near real time, Asynchronous, & File based
- Middleware strategies to support integration(API Gateway, fail-over infrastructure, etc.)
- Salesforce Communities – Customer & Partner (Dealer/Supplier) communities
- Salesforce Knowledge – Federated knowledge
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine learning (AI/ML) capabilities: Chat & Voice bots, Next best action etc.,
- Standardize Salesforce project delivery by developing an optimal delivery process that blends Salesforce best practices with organization’s project requirements
- Build and enable reusable repository of tools or accelerators, frameworks, best practices and methodologies to manage the implementation, pre sales and support efforts for solutions being deployed
- Ensure the project implementation governance on the ongoing basis
- Create reportable success metrics (leveraging dashboards/reporting tools) to create awareness of Salesforce effectiveness across the enterprise
- Provide infrastructure support and manage the Salesforce environments (testing, staging, production) including configuration and documentation
- Engage with customers, partners, sales & service teams, product leads and other stakeholders to identify areas of opportunity and design innovative solutions
- Develop go to market strategies for innovative solutions
- Author or co-author thought leadership regarding Salesforce implementation practices
- Recruit, evaluate, manage and train skilled Salesforce professionals. Also, establish lunch & learn and training cadences to attract, generate awareness & interest in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Drive continuous process improvement of Salesforce initiatives across the enterprise and the CoE
- Experience of 8+ years in Salesforce practice
- Solid understanding of CRM concepts
- Demonstrated experience in Salesforce template solutions and tools such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud etc.
- Proven track record as a Salesforce lead and/or a COE lead
- Deep understanding of Salesforce’s underlying architecture
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with employees and collaborate with stakeholders
- Strong executive communication skills, with the ability to communicate and present to the senior leadership
- Proven track record of handling large enterprise level implementations integrating legacy technologies with salesforce
- Salesforce (ADM201) certified professional preferred
- Salesforce Architect Certification (Application, system and/or Technical)
- Deep expertise in core consulting skills and advanced level of Salesforce solutions in the context of automotive industry
- Experience working in agile environment and cloud first environment
- Working knowledge of DevOps methodologies and familiarity with CI/CD tools
- Experience in additional CRM tools such as Saleslogix
The direction and speed at which FCA is pursuing the future will create attractive opportunities for decades to come. Particularly as we put great emphasis on the cultivation of talent with training strategies that support key business objectives. FCA India will never stand still and neither will you.
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.