RPA COE Lead
Career Area: Information Technology
Job Category: Information Technology-Information Communication Technology
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Brand: FCA Group
Share this job
- Develop a clear vision and strategy for RPA CoE
- Advocate the importance of RPA at senior levels to ensure buy-in and support
- Engage with key stakeholders and identify opportunities for automation and propose best fit RPA project that delivers value to the business
- Lead and deliver RPA blueprint, roadmaps, deployment and maintenance of the RPA solutions
- Identify the best-fit technology for the processes
- Promote RPA best practices to optimize delivery of RPA processes along with operation support.
- Manage RPA CoE program activities, governance processes, and KPIs to ensure best in class approach to solutions delivery
- Monitor and administer the RPA implementation activities such as process automation design, solution and framework development, architecture development, reusability of libraries/objects and others
- Enable the environment to run PoCs/ Pilots and drive organizational value proposition
- Ensure proper scaling of infrastructure and architecture components of the RPA program
- Evaluate and assess process candidates against the business strategy and suitability for automation
- Forecast and manage the staffing needs and resource needs as the program evolves
- Support the enterprise process teams with leadership in technology teams
- Responsible for managing vendor relationships
- Working experience with intelligent automation or RPA technologies such as Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UI Path and others
- Proven expertise in leading RPA practice/ CoE
- Demonstrated experience in agile development practice
- Flexible and adaptable to learn new emerging technologies
- Demonstrated leadership, mentorship and team management capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven experience in building strong internal and external relationships
- Deep knowledge in DevOps, CI/CD tools and delivery pipeline adoption
- Familiarity with cognitive technologies (ML/DL/computer vision and other technologies) to enhance RPA applications
- Hands on experience in implementing RPA for the automotive sector
Solution oriented and strong analytical skills
The direction and speed at which FCA is pursuing the future will create attractive opportunities for decades to come. Particularly as we put great emphasis on the cultivation of talent with training strategies that support key business objectives. FCA India will never stand still and neither will you.
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.