Internal Communications Manager
Career Area: Corporate Staffs
Job Category: Communications
Date Posted: November 2, 2020
Share this job
Join Maserati Communications Team!
Within the Communication Department, the Internal Communications Manager implements a global strategy, action plans and initiatives, ensuring that the company culture is well spread and fully perceived by all employees across the organization.
The Internal Communications Manager acts with PR capabilities, pursuing staff's engagement, cooperation and collaboration as well as immediate availability of company key information and services.
- Develop, manage and drive a proactive internal communication plan to improve employees engagement, pride and sense of belonging to Maserati;
- Be proactive and creative, implement a range of activities and initiatives, in order to improve company consciousness and product awareness;
- Work closely with the Communications team ensuring coherence and consistency between internal and external communication;
- Develop, manage and coordinate internal communication tools such as intranet, internal house organ, newsletters, digital campaigns, videos, internal events;
- Define and edit contents and materials for all internal communications needs for a variety of audiences and formats;
- Work closely with HR team and other company departments to offer time-effective communication and ensure visibility to corporate initiatives;
- Define and develop a strong Maserati CSR strategy together with a dedicated program;
- Plan, organize and communicate welfare initiatives to improve work-life balance for employees;
- Develop the employer branding strategy across different channels;
- Work together with FCA Corporate Internal Communication to develop and improve Group initiatives and processes;
- Measure the effectiveness of communication actions through surveys, focus groups and web analytics;
- Monitor and oversee the internal communication budget.
- Employees participations in initiatives and events
- Internal survey’ results
- Fruition rate of welfare initiatives
- Intranet web analytics
- CSR value
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience
- High level of networking skills
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Relevant experience in digital communication projects
- Strong innovative mindset
- Project management skills
- Communication techniques (writing, speaking, engaging, facilitating…), tools and channels
- Knowledge of Portals/Intranets logics, tools and main features
- Fluent in Italian and English (written and spoken)
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.