- Juris Doctor with a strong academic background and currently licensed to practice law
- Minimum of ten years of progressive professional legal experience with employment litigation, including employment class actions, and providing advice regarding employment law issues in a corporation or law firm
- Ability to travel as required
- Admitted to practice law in Michigan or able to gain admission
- Progressive experience handling litigation
- Ability to work effectively in a global environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage a large volume of concurrent priorities
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of teams to resolve complex matters
- Excellent writing, oral communication, analytical, organizational and strategic thinking skills
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.