FCA Transport – Detroit Terminal Truck Drivers are needed to support same day dedicated routes through Michigan, Ohio, Indiana and Ontario, Canada, or to provide trailer transferring services between a dock and trailer holding area (switching) at a specific facility. About 90% of the loads FCA Transport hauls are “drop and hook” and “no touch freight”. All routes require a Class A CDL license and a Free and Secure Trade (FAST) endorsement.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three (3) years Class A CDL verifiable driving experience
- Have a current FAST card and Secure Trade Endorsement (FAST) OR, if hired, obtain one within your first year of employment
- Ability to work any shift
- Ability to drive city, over the road (same-day routes), and provide on-site trailer switching
- No current medical variance restrictions
- Satisfactory motor vehicle report and accident history (no DUI or OWI)
- 49 CFR Safe Operations Regulations knowledge
- Advanced vehicle control skills
- Auto component hauling, LTL or steel hauling experience
- Just in Time (JIT) experience
- Introductory level computing skill sets
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Current FAST Card
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.