Parts Logistic Reporting – Internship
Career Area: Sales & Marketing
Job Category: Aftersales
Date Posted: April 23, 2021
Share this job
Join Maserati's Parts Planning, Logistic and Distribution team!
We're looking for an intern that, with focus on Parts Logistic Reporting and directly supporting the Warehouse Manager, will contribute to:
- Issuing and continuously optimizing Parts Logistic Reporting
- Improving data effectiveness and produce further perspective to analyse and support business
- Track and analyze key metrics, inventory and service level
- Supports the development of presentations that analyze activities and achievements
- Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Business Management, Accounting, Statistics or related degree
- Well versed in computer usage and should ideally know how to use a forecasting software
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint; Access and VBA as a plus
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Previous experience in Logistics will be considered a plus
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.