At Stellantis (Formerly Fiat Chrysler Automobiles), we want to empower you to bring your best. That is why we strive to create an environment where our core values of Innovation, Leadership, Passion, Cooperation, and Responsibility can thrive. At Stellantis, you will work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with people who exemplify the entrepreneurial spirit and work together as a team to continually think bigger and bolder.
Stellantis (formerly Fiat Chrysler Automobiles) is currently seeking a Dealer Payment Analyst to work on our Sales & Marketing Finance group based out of Auburn Hills, MI.
This position is responsible for:
- Operating as the lead on consumer facing incentive programs
- Acting as lead on new program preparation and launches, as well as administer edits on incentive programs such as data edits and validations
- Working closely with Sales Operations to ensure of a successful launch on a monthly basis and mini launches through the month
- Ensuring new incentive programs and rules templates are correct after incentive launch each month
- Managing consumer program administration — program setup, testing, setting validation rules for eligibility-based incentives, resolution of dealer escalations received at the call center
- Managing financial institution programs — including resolution of dispute files and ineligible claim clean-up
- Perform monthly audit of bank claims to ensure they are paid in accordance with program rules
- Performing debit/credit memos to dealers through the PSAP system
- Submit JV entries and cross charges to PSAP
- Analyze large amounts of payment data to identify trends and opportunities to streamline claims processing
- Support SOX compliance audit procedures
- Fulfilling special projects and requests as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of business experience
- Automotive industry experience
- Strong analytical skills, ability to visualize, articulate, conceptualize, or solve problems by making decisions that are sensible given the available information
- Strong attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot root cause analysis
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally with business partners and executive leadership
- Incentive Finance experience
- Project management experience
- Ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently in a time-constrained environment
- Familiarity with Information Technology (IT)
- Familiarity with PSAP
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Experience extracting and handling large amounts of data
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.