At Stellantis (Formerly Fiat Chrysler Automobiles), we want to empower you to bring your best. That is why we strive to create an environment where our core values of Innovation, Leadership, Passion, Cooperation, and Responsibility can thrive. At Stellantis, you will work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with people who exemplify the entrepreneurial spirit and work together as a team to continually think bigger and bolder.
Stellantis is currently seeking a Purchasing Controller to work in our Mopar Finance group.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the Mopar Purchasing Organization
- Liaison between Mopar Purchasing and every respective finance function (Mopar Finance, Purchasing Finance, Accounting etc.)
- Direct support for Mopar finance and Mopar Purchasing leadership
- Reviewing of supplier contract changes for appropriate level analysis, support and accuracy prior to granting approvals
- Annual purchasing performance budget and tracking of the monthly performance
- Monthly performance reporting and presentation to purchasing and finance senior management
- Review of contractual rebates, supplier debits, and other adjustments including validation of calculation methodology and approvals
- Savings database management by reviewing and approving savings initiatives and other material cost changes
- Participating in supplier sourcing process
- Working closely with Finance Inventory Analysts to provide input and ensure cost changes, spot buys, material purchases, and other purchasing related activities are accurately forecasted and tracked
- Other Mopar Finance related tasks, inventory reporting/accounting, material reserve rate assessments and cost / margin analysis, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Finance or Accounting or related
- Minimum 5 years of Finance or Accounting experience
- Ability to coordinate and communicate cross-functionally with employees throughout the corporate hierarchy
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Google Workspace
- SAP General Ledger experience
- Work experience with commercial and/or industrial groups
- Purchasing experience
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.