Parts & Service Buyer (Maternity Leave Replacement)
Career Area: Sales & Marketing
Job Category: Aftersales
Date Posted: October 5, 2021
Share this job
Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
The P&S Buyer, reporting directly to the Planning and Procurement Manager and functionally to the P&S Buyer Manager, will be responsible for:
- Negotiate the spare part price asking for support to planning dept, pricing dept and engineering dept to achieve the best compromise between the target price and the MOQ
- Ask for the price lists and update the plants price lists in the system
- Manage the transition of contracts between Intercompany FCA Group suppliers and external suppliers
- Collect and summarize all the information required to issue an order (packaging, transport, price, MOQ)
- Source new products or services
- Sign new contract for royalties (tires or oil) or for specific activities (surface treatments)
- Maintain the KPI (time to issue an order, # of INV’s waiting, savings) in target
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Work in collaboration with the packaging manager, the transport manager and the price manager to evaluate the purchasing conditions requested by suppliers
- Collect the data and ask for support from the competent departments in order to obtain an overall picture of the evaluation of the spare part and be able to negotiate adequately with the supplier
- Issue, with an eye on the timing, the spare parts orders, negotiating the cost, trying to achieve savings compared to the previous purchase
- Collaborate with the Finance dept to purchase spare parts from MOPAR – NAFTA
- Collaborate with other intercompany department to receive the price list and upload it in the system
- Source a supplier respecting the needs indicated in the specifications drawn up by the department requesting that service or product
- Monitor KPIs and keeping them in target
- Master's Degree in Economics or equivalent; Mechanical Engineering as a plus
- 2 years of experience in similar position as a plus
- Very good knowledge of English, knowledge of other languages as a plus
- IT Skills: knowledge of MS Excel, Google Suite, SAP, BAAN
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactivity, self-organization, timeliness and great attention to detail
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.