A truly global company, we have headquarters in Amsterdam, Paris, Turin, and Auburn Hills. We also have technology hubs on the east and west coast of the United States, in South America and India. These locations are the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best automotive experiences in the world.
Great mobility solutions start with great people! This is an exciting time to join us!
Stellantis is a leading global mobility player guided by a clear mission: to provide freedom of movement for all through distinctive, appealing, affordable and sustainable mobility solutions. Our Company’s strength lies in the breadth of our iconic brand portfolio, the diversity and passion of our 300,000 people, and our deep roots in the communities in which we operate.
In this new era of mobility, our portfolio of brands is uniquely positioned to offer distinctive and sustainable solutions to meet the evolving needs of customers, as they embrace electrification, connectivity, autonomous driving and shared ownership. Founded by visionaries who infused them with passion and competitive spirit, these brands have made automotive history for more than a century and continue to speak to customers and inspire our employees today.
The driving force behind us is the diverse and talented group of men and women around the world who bring their passion and experience to their work every day. And while we are a truly global organization, we remain deeply rooted in the communities in which we operate and our people live and work.
The Global Analytics and Data Products Team is building a best in class analytics team in support of Stellantis’ new Software Group. As a member of the Business Intelligence Team your mission is to work alongside our product and software developer partners to put science into decision making.
- Designing, building and maintaining product/ feature health metrics and monitoring visualizations
- Working closely with software designers and engineering stakeholders to answer mission-critical questions
- Make recommendations by translating data into insights through retrospective analysis of key metrics
- Advice on data instrumentation needs and work with data engineering to ensure successful implementation
- Deliver presentations on analysis results and recommendations to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Build trusted relationships with the software, hardware and product teams acting as a conduit of knowledge
Top Performers will be able to demonstrate:
- Measurable consumer engagement impact through analysis, retrospective analysis or products built
- Measurable revenue impact through research and retrospective analysis
- Measurable consumer experience impact through analysis, retrospective analysis or products built
- Measurable efficiencies in products, tools and agile development processes
- Qualitative and quantitative deductions from experimentation that lead to product optimization
- BA/BSc degree required with a technical focus – e.g. Computer Science, Data Science, Math, engineering
- Minimum TWO (2) years of experience in customer/ client facing analytics role
- Strong technical skills with SQL, R/Python for data analysis and visualization tools such as Tableau & Qlik
- Experience with deriving a narrative from data and communicating the results effectively
- Familiarity working in a notebook based workflow a plus
- Work experience in cross-functional teams a plus
- A passion for software development and the automotive industry a plus
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Data Science, or Informatics or equivalent working experience
- Working experience in automotive industry, focusing on data collection or analysis
- Working experience with large scale geo-location and time-series data sets
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.