Senior Market Researcher
Career Area: Sales & Marketing
Job Category: Marketing
Date Posted: November 23, 2021
Share this job
Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
A Senior Market Researcher should sustain business (margins, volumes and mix) by supporting strategic and tactical decision of internal customers/stakeholders.
The added value is measured on how effectively how effectively the results are presented in order to support these decisions.
Maserati believes in a more and more consumer-centric approach to the business, therefore the Market Research Team plays a key role within the company, both at central and regional level.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Translate complex business objectives into a brief document for agencies
- Selecting the most appropriate research methodology and techniques
- Designing qualitative and quantitative research plans
- Overseeing the design of research questionnaires and moderator guides
- Managing and mentoring Junior Researchers in the team
- Reviewing the analyses and reports from agencies ensuring accuracy, logical consistency and value-add for internal stakeholders
- Prepare effective presentations of results based on storytelling skills.
- Manage day-to-day activities
- Master's Degree in Statistics, Sociology, Psychology, Social Sciences
- Previous experience within the automotive industry
- 7-10 years of previous experience in the Market Research industry ideally as Project manager in Marketing Intelligence/Market Research within B2C company or Research Agencies
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- Fluency in Italian and English (C1 level-minimum)
- Strong analytical skills: experience in statistical modeling and analysis—including multivariate and conjoint analysis; experience with qualitative research methodology (Focus Groups and IDIs conduction)
- Capable of storytelling to deliver effective presentations
- Excellent team-working and communication skills, as well as being curios, accurate and open-minded
- Knowledge of luxury market dynamics (at least 2 categories beyond luxury cars e.g. jewelry, watches, handbags, travels and experiences, make up and beauty products …)
- Strong desire and ability to train and mentor junior team members
- Availability for international business trips
- Significant experience abroad and/or within multicultural enviroments as a welcome plus
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.