Digital Marketing – Internship
Career Area: Sales & Marketing
Job Category: Marketing
Date Posted: May 3, 2022
Share this job
Maserati produces a complete range of unique cars with an amazing personality, immediately recognisable anywhere. With their style, technology and innately exclusive character, they delight the most discerning, demanding tastes and have always been a global automotive industry benchmark. A tradition of successful cars, each of them redefining what makes an Italian sports car in terms of design, performance, comfort, elegance and safety, currently available on more than seventy markets internationally.
Powered by Passion. Unique by Design. Innovative by Nature. Masters of Italian Audacity.
With an Italian History and as Global Icon, Maserati is now looking for new talents to join the #Maserati Family.
Maserati is looking for a customer oriented Intern who will be part of its Digital Team (Marketing Department), with a primary focus on websites and digital properties.
Digital properties, such as websites and shopping tools, have a central role for Maserati's Customer Experience: the resource will contribute to the maintenance, enhancement and transformation of those elements, from an UX, UI, contents and conversion standpoint.
- Support the team in projects regarding the evolution of Maserati online digital experience
- Support the team in Maserati websites daily run
- Support the team in Maserati extended digital platforms operations (configurator, stock research, apps, etc.)
- Analyze the results of the implemented actions, to propose further improvements and optimizations of the CX
- Represent the digital and marketing team in multidisciplinary contexts (other teams most frequent involved: sales, information technology and aftersales)
- Bachelor or Master's degree in communication (traditional or digital), marketing or applied psychology
- Previous experience in digital media agencies/projects or website management may constitute a plus
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word) and Google services (Gmail, Sheets, Docs)
- Generic knowledge or interest for Website CMS systems (WordPress, Joomla, etc.) and Analytics Tools (Google Analytics, SPSS)
- Basic knowledge of video/photo editing software (Gimp, Photoshop, InDesign) or interest in IoT will constitute a plus.
- Curiosity and interest in the Digital ecosystem, together with passion for automotive and luxury
- Team-working ability
- Strong organizational skills, with high attention to details, results and timing
- Analytical skills: reading and transforming data information into actionable insights
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a paid Internship with a duration of 6 months.
Being part of the Maserati family will give you the chance to work within an international work environment, contributing to several projects in cooperation with different teams. You’ll be able to work remotely and by a flexible schedule.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
As a first step, your CV will go through our screening: feel free to customize it to express who you are and to tell us about your most relevant experiences and characteristics, but remember that we do appreciate clarity and synthesis.
We will also be glad to read any cover letter you wish to submit.
In case your profile is aligned to the position, the Talent Acquisition team will get in touch with you for a first call where we will know each other; you will tell us something more about yourself and your interest in Maserati, while we will be available to answer your questions.
If there seems to be a good fit between your characteristics and the job, you will be asked to take part in Maserati Digital Assessment, our last step: an exciting day, held online, of group activities in the morning and an interview with your hiring manager in the afternoon. No need to prepare, just get ready to show your true self.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.
Join Maserati World.
#Audacity #Passion #Maserati
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.