The MATLAB/Simulink Software Developer role is responsible for development, integration, and maintenance of Cluster (IPC) software application layer in MATLAB/Simulink. Development of functional logic in MATLAB/Simulink and support graphical interface (Altia/Kanzi/Unity) and integration. Resolve software problems through debugging, research and investigation. You will be required to collaborate effectively with other team members and stakeholders to assure the developed logic meets business and customer requirements. Unit Test case development and execution. Support in developing appropriate simulation scripts, test scripts or any other automation initiative. Support In-Vehicle/Bench Testing. Document your models and methods and present your work in technical forums. Write, review, and maintain technical documentation such as how to manuals, training materials and other product related information’s. You will be required to work independently and be a self-starter. Participate in special projects as required. Participate in team technical sharing. You will be working remote with potential of moving to hybrid (70% remote, 30% in the office) if needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent degree
- 3+ years of experience in developing and maintain functional models using C/C++, MATLAB/Simulink or similar
- 2 years of experience with automotive practices for design, validation, and release of embedded software
- Professional experience using MATLAB, Simulink, and Simulink Coder to generate C/C++ source code is required
- Familiarity with AUTOSAR
- Experience with GitHub/Jenkins pipeline
- Experience with Agile SCRUM/SAFE
- Familiarity with ISO 26262
- Familiarity with automotive ethernet and connectivity applications
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.